I have not read the “National Review’s” hit piece on Donald Trump. I have known that Glenn Beck has been in the tank for years for Cruz, as are many conservative talk show host.
The media takes everything that any of the candidates utter and try to make it into headline news. Trumps latest comment about Megyn Kelly got me to thinking. Did he say that as a side comment, or is he really concerned about it? My gut feeling is he is not worried about it. He probably expressed an opinion, and the news is running with it like a front page story.
By now, I would think that Trump should be able to handle any reporter with ease. Much like other candidates who do not like the question asked, they simply pontificate on something else.
- Trumps poll numbers are in large part a representation of the nerve that he has tapped into.
- The JV team is out of control and this administration does little to stop them.
- In fact, they are giving their leaders back to them, who we had.
- Over 70% of Americans said no to Obamacare; He did it anyway.
- The sales job to Americans was a bold face lie. You can’t keep your doctor.
- American jobs are going overseas at an alarming rate.
- Illegal immigration is out of control.
- The vets are being treated horribly.
- Fast and Furious was swept under the rug.
- The Racial divide is pre-1960 levels of bigotry … In large part because of Obama.
- Jobs handed to non-Americans through Visa’s are out of control.
- Our military is being crippled by this administration … why?
- Political Correctness is a subversive attack of our first amendment rights.
- Our 2cnd amendment is under attack by the loons who have body guards … with guns.
- This president could not work with the house and senate when he had a majority!
- The DC good ole boy club needs to go and Americans are frustrated by this.
- China is eating our lunch but American companies are handing it to them.
- Politicians are beholding to someone … Trump is beholding to Trump.
- The 1973 Gas Crisis was a lie, as is Global Warming; American’s know this.
- The jobs numbers are phony, as most of those are part-time BS jobs that people have to have two of.
It is easy to see why other candidates attack Trump. I would be interested to know why those that wrote their opinion against him in that publication. Trump appeals to conservatives and Liberals; is that why?
Bernie Sanders is out of touch with reality but he is telling people what they want to hear, hence his pole numbers. Is Trump in the same place on the GOP side?
- Lastly … Why is Hillary Clinton not sitting behind bars?
© All rights reserved 2016